Who am I?
- a Certified Facilitator of Byron Katie.
- Japanese. Well, at least that’s what my passport tells me. I was born and raised in Tokyo, Japan.
- an animal lover, especially dogs.
- a onetime college dropout. But not anymore! I am a summa cum laude college graduate, with a degree in Social Work.
- a writer. I love interviewing people whose work interests me (mostly in relation to spirituality.) My work has been published in Japan.
- someone who cares. I care about people. When they need someone to talk to, cry with, or laugh with, I am there.
- curious. I am curious to find out what’s bothering me in any given moment. I have to know.
- learning to be with myself, understand myself, accept myself, love myself and give a permission to feel what I feel.
I am learning to be the Best Friend of Mind.